You’re a writer. It’s what you do best. We want to give you the freedom to keep writing while we prep, publish, and market your latest book. After all, marketing is what we do best.
Like a traditional publishing house, Uproar Books does not charge our authors upfront for our services but instead relies on a share of gross revenue from all sales, including digital and print.
Proceeds from book sales are divided as follows:
- 50% to the author(s)
- 40% to Uproar Books
- 10% is donated to the CUSP Foundation, which provides food, education, and healthcare services to elementary school-aged children living in extreme poverty in South Africa
Because Uproar Books is a new company, the first five (5) authors selected for publication will receive a $1,000 advance.
If Uproar Books selects your novel for publication, we’ll send you a straightforward contract to review. If you choose to sign this contract, you’re granting Uproar Books an exclusive license to publish and sell your book, which includes all of the following services:
- Copy editing
- Cover design
- Author bio
- Amazon author page
- Author Facebook page & Twitter account
- Digital (wide or Amazon-only)
- Print (for direct sales only)
- Press release & digital press kit
- Paid promotional email lists
- Digital advertising
- Social media messaging
- Soliciting reviews
- Soliciting blog interviews
- Soliciting podcast interviews
- Award entries
- Conventions & tradeshows
(These services are not included in contract but available for additional cost.)
- Video trailer
- Launch party
- Developmental editing
Interested in submitting your novel for publication? Find out if you’ve got what we’re looking for right here.